Bungee Fitness Australia is recognised as a COVID Safe business with a Safety Plan registered with the NSW Government.
In accordance with current Government health regulations, all visitors are required to check in and provide proof of vaccination status.
Masks must be worn indoors by participants over 12 years of age.
These additional requirements mean some changes for staff, clients and visitors to the studio. We thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
Things to Know at a Glance
- It is a condition of entry that every person entering the building check in using the QR code or provide an accurate name and number to be signed in by staff.
- Proof of vaccination status (or a valid exemption) MUST be provided to enter the building.
- Hands should be sanitised upon entry.
- Face masks are to be worn indoors for any person over the age of 12 years.
- All bookings should be made online in advance due to limited class sizes.
- Payment is to be made online at the time of booking. If not possible, contactless payment preferred. Please do not bring cash to the reception.
- Parents are asked to drop their children off and pick them up. To comply with capacity restrictions, spectators are no longer permitted in the studio during classes.
- Clients are asked to please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before class and leave promptly afterwards.
- All class participants should bring their own towel to class with them.
- Please bring your own bottle of water as the water cooler is no longer available.
Bungee Fitness is a COVID Safe Business with a NSW Government registered Safety Plan.
All Bungee Fitness staff have successfully completed the Department of Health ‘Infection Control Training – COVID 19’.
When to Stay Home
All staff and clients are required to stay home if unwell (even if they do not have COVID).
Anyone displaying symptoms of being unwell (ie. persistent coughing) will respectfully be asked to leave the studio.
Anyone who suspects they may be infected, be a close contact of an infected person, has recently travelled from a hot spot or have been advised by authorities to self-isolate, must not enter the Bungee Fitness studio.
Based on the size of the studio, our total capacity is capped at 20 people at any one time (this includes staff, students and visitors).
We request that all booking, queries and payments are to be made online to limit crowding and contact at the front desk.
Due to limited class sizes, we ask that you let us know as soon as possible if you will be unable to attend your booked class.
Children should be dropped off and picked up from classes. Unfortunately, we cannot allow parents or other spectators to remain and watch classes during this time.
Clients are asked not to arrive more than 10 minutes before the commencement of class to avoid congestion in the front area.
Clients are asked to exit promptly after class and not loiter inside the studio or immediately outside the entryway.
During this period of time, the lockers are no longer available for use. Please leave all valuables at home.
Physical distancing will be maintained at Bungee Fitness. All of our apparatuses are on fixed points of at least 1.5 metres apart. Hygiene Marshalls and staff will monitor physical distancing measures to ensure they are followed.
All staff will endeavour to minimise hands-on spotting and physical contact. Student safety is a top priority at Bungee Fitness and staff will always intervene to provide assistance if there is a danger of any student falling or otherwise hurting themselves or others. If you do not wish to have contact under any circumstances, please let the instructor know prior to your class.
Cleaning and Hygiene
All students and visitors must sanitise their hands upon arrival and exiting the building. Hand sanitiser is made available at the studio.
All staff and students MUST bring their own towel with them (hand towel or gym towel) for each class. THIS IS ESSENTIAL.
The water cooler is no longer available for general use. Please bring your own bottle of water with you to the studio.
Students over the age of 18 years will be provided with access to disinfectant and gloves upon request.
Frequently used surfaces such as door handles, reception and bathroom areas will be cleaned and disinfected between classes.
The studio and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily and a cleaning record maintained.
Bungee Fitness encourages the use of the Australian Government’s COVID Safe App. In addition, we are required to maintain a register of all persons entering the premises for any reason.
It is a condition of entry that you check in using the provided QR Code provide your name and a valid contact number to a staff member upon request. This information is electronically logged and securely stored for the mandatory 28 days.
Staff will fully cooperate with NSW Health authorities if contacted in relation to contact tracing.